Black Ops 4 Adds Seaside Sunset, Firing Range Night & Safeguard Playlist
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 has a new update for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC players. The update on November 27, 2018 includes two new renditions of maps: Seaside Sunset and Firing Range night. The update has also replaced TDM 100 with a Safeguard playlist, and added chaos hardpoint and hardcore Nuketown.
The two new maps available on all platforms brings the Black Ops 4 multiplayer map count total to 17 maps. To play these maps you will not need to own the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Battle Pass.
- Firing Range Night: Black Ops Flashback: US forces gear up for red team/blue team combat exercises in this Guantanamo Bay military base.
- Seaside Sunset: An anti-government protest in this quaint coastal Spanish town grew out of control and forced a military shutdown.
Along with the two maps Treyarch has added three new game types. The first being Safeguard which is the featured playlist and game type back from Black Ops 3. The second one is hardcore Nuketown – players have less HUD, take less damage and is a more “realistic” experience. The final game type is Chaos Hardpoint.
Chaos hardpoint is a hectic version of regular hardpoint with a few different rules. The differences between chaos hardpoint and regular hardpoint are:
- Hardpoint Zones spawn in random order after the first zones
- Team score increases with each teammate inside of the active Hardpoint
- Score limit increased to 1000.