We’re 5 weeks into Fortnite season 7, which means all new challenges have been released. This weeks challenges are like previous weeks – they will reward you 50 battle pass stars, and can be completing using your week 5 cheat sheet. Once again the challenges are broken down into two categories, free and paid, and can be completed at anytime throughout season 7.
Once you have completed the challenges you will earn tiers towards your battle pass. The tiers will reward you with skins, emotes, v-bucks, and other in-game items. As always, make sure to finish the match you unlocked the challenge in otherwise it will not count.
If you have missed previous season 7 cheat sheets take a look at our page containing every season 7 cheat sheet.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 5
- Land at certain named locations (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Land at Polar Peak
- Land at Fatal Fields
- Land at Tomato Temple
- Land at Loot Lake
- Land and Snobby Shores
- Deal damange to opponents structures with the boom box (5000 damage) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Get 3 suppressed weapon eliminations (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
- Dance on top of named locations (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Dance on top of Water Tower
- Dance on top of Ranger Tower
- Dance on top of Air Traffic Tower
- Search chests in Wailing Woods or Paradise Palms (7 chests) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Search between a giant rockman, a crowned tomato, and an encircled tree (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5 meters away (Reward: 10 battle pass stars (HARD)
- Start Date: January 3, 2019
- Earn-able Battle Stars: 50 Stars
- Total Challenges: 7