The Division 2 April 16 Update – v2.1 Patch Notes
The Division 2 will release patch v2.1 on April 16, 2019. The update is part of weekly maintenance that is run routinely on Tuesday mornings. As with previous maintenance this update will require approximately 3 hours of down time. The patch will begin to roll out at Tuesday, April 16th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT.
This weeks patch focuses primarily on bug fixes. With the much anticipated April 25, 2019 release of “Operation Dark Hours” raid it appears developers are giving it their all to fix bugs, prior to the new content releasing.
The first bug fix is the T-pose glitch that was introduced in the last major content update. Developers have tried to patch this before to no avail, however, this week they are releasing a new patch for it and hoping to finally patch the bug. Other fixes will be released to improve bugged revive hive, Gila Guard brand gear donations, crafting bench blueprints, and true patriot bonuses.
The Division 2 April 16 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.