Apex Legends has released a patch for all platforms on June 11, 2019. The update aims to fix bugs, improve performance and the quality of game play for players. The update is required for players to continue playing, and can be downloaded from each platforms store.
PC players are most excited about the new commands that are enabled. The pre-launch commands will now allow players to set a maximum FPS and change the size of the chat box. Both allowing for a customizable gaming experience.
All platforms will now have fixes for Caustic’s Nox traps, Octane’s jump pad, and loot boxes sorting incorrectly. Although there is no new content in this patch, players can be excited that the game is getting improvements and with the improvements to the game logic they can expect a more smooth gaming experience.
Apex Legends June 11 Patch Notes
- The following config commands are now enabled:
- Fixed issue with players not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left during an Apex Elite match.
- Also made improvements so that Loss Forgiveness works more consistently in other cases where it wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed bug where Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps would damage players through walls.
- Fixed exploit where you could repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown.
- [PS4 Only] Fixed bug with in-game reward message not displaying the right image for Playstation Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
- Fixed issue with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Resolved a number of localization issues for Xbox and PS4.
- Fixed issues with items sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Fixed issues related to heavily decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fixed audio bug related to Octane’s Jump Pad.
- Fixed a number of game logic script errors.