In Fortnite Season 6 week 3 there is a challenge to complete timed trials. The challenge is listed as a hard challenge, and does take a little bit of time. The timed trials in Season 5 were noted as one of the more difficult challenges to date. To complete the challenge you will need to locate the time trial start locations. Once you have located the time trials you will have to run through all of the time trials “timer coins” within a set amount of time. The easiest way to complete this challenge is to use a golf cart (ATK) to quickly go through the time trial.
- Use our map to locate ATKs to help complete the time trial: ATK Spawn Locations Map
- Make sure there aren’t any enemies nearby to disturb you when attempting the time trial.
Season 6 Week 3 Timed Trials Locations:
There are 5 time trial locations. To complete the Season 6 week 3 challenge you will only need to complete 3 of them.
Timed Trial Locations:
- Just South of Shift Shafts
- On the South hill outside Tilted Towers
- On the Northeast corner of Tomato Temple
- On the big hill East of Dusty Divot
- On the biggest hill between Snobboy Shores & Pleasant Park
To complete other challenges in season 6 week 3 check out our season 6 week 3 cheat sheet.