Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 Cheat Sheet – Week 2 Challenges Map
The Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 cheat sheet has been released. The cheat sheet was released just hours after the season 9 week 2 challenges went live on May 16, 2019. The week 2 cheat sheet is a handy challenge map that will help Fortnite players complete their weekly challenges. It offers helpful tips, locations and mini-guides on how to complete all of the season 9 week 2 challenges.
On the season 9 week 2 cheat sheet it breaks the challenges into two categories. The top row of challenges are for users who own the battle “paid” version of the battle pass while the bottom row is for the free battle pass challenges. By completing either of the challenges (free or paid) you will unlock battle stars which are used to level up your battle pass. By using the cheat sheets you will be able to level up your battle pass and complete the challenges much faster.
This weeks cheat sheet has the locations for visiting an over sized phone, a big piano, a giant fish trophy and many more important week 2 locations. If you still need to complete the season 9 week 1 challenges make sure to check out the Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 Cheat sheet.
Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 Cheat Sheet
This weeks cheat sheet was provided by Fortnite creator ITSENERGIE
Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 Challenges
- Deal 500 damage with pistols to opponents (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Launch off air vents in 5 different matches (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Visit certain in game items (Reward: 10 battle pass stars)
- Visit an over sized phone
- Visit a big piano
- Visit a giant fish trophy
Battle Pass Owner Challenges
- Search a chest in 3 different named locations in a single match (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Eliminate 3 opponents in either Sunny Steps or Shifty Shafts (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Eliminate opponents at distance
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50 meters away
- Stage 2: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75 meters away
- Stage 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100 meters away
To complete the challenges Fortnite requires that you finish the game. You can finish the game by being eliminated or by finishing with a victory royale. Consequently, if you choose to quit the game any progress towards challenges earned during the match will be cancelled.