Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 Cheat Sheet – Week 1 Challenges Map
Fortnite season 9 has begun. With the launch of the new season comes all new challenges players can complete to unlock battle stars. Some of the challenges can be tricky, so make sure to use the season 9 week 1 cheat sheet. The season 9 week 1 cheat sheet map will help you complete the season 9 week 1 challenges as fast as possible.
Majority of the challenges are straight forward. However, if you are having trouble locating the sky platforms, slip streams or other objects make sure to check out the cheat sheet below.
Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 Cheat Sheet
Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 Challenges
- Slip Streams
- Stage 1: Ride the Slip Stream around Neo Tilted
- Stage 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Mega Mall
- Visit all Sky Platforms
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10 seconds after using a Shadow Bomb
Battle Pass Owner Challenges
- Pickup a legendary item in different matches
- Search chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake
- Scoped weapon eliminations
- Damage opponents from above
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents from at least 2 stories above (300 damage)
- Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents from at least 4 stories above (200 damage)
- Stage 3: Deal damage to opponents from at least 6 stories above (100 damage)
Season 9 Week 1 Hidden Battle Star
Along with assisting with the season 9 week 1 challenges, the cheat sheet also includes the location of the hidden battle star. If you are having trouble locating it based on the cheat sheet take a look at the season 9 week 1 hidden battle star map below. By grabbing the hidden battle star players will unlock the season 9 week 1 loading screen.
In addition to the cheat sheet above, if you are having trouble locating all 7 sky platforms take a look at the sky platform locations map below.
Fortnite Sky Platform Locations
To complete the challenges Fortnite requires that you finish the game. You can finish the game by being eliminated or by finishing with a victory royale. Consequently, if you choose to quit the game any progress towards challenges earned during the match will be cancelled.