Fortnite Season 7 week 8 has begun. The new week in Fortnite presents all new challenges that players can complete to unlock tiers towards their battle pass. This week there are a total of 7 challenges on the cheat sheet, worth a total of 50 battle pass stars. By using the cheat sheet you will be able to locate of expedition outposts, locate the more popular rifts and more.
Week 8’s challenges are broken down into two categories, free and paid. Those who are playing on the free battle pass for season 7 will be able to complete 3 challenges worth 20 battle pass stars. Those that have purchased a season 7 battle pass will be able to complete not only the 3 free challenges, but 4 paid challenges for a total of 50 stars.
If you have missed previous season 7 cheat sheets take a look at our page containing every season 7 cheat sheet.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Cheat Sheet
Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Challenges
Free Battle Pass Challenges
- Place a Cozy Campfire or a Launch Pad in different matches (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Build structures (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
Paid Battle Pass Challenges
- Visit multiple named locations around the map (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Search chests at Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge (7 chests) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Deal damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
- Explosive weapon eliminations (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
Also on this weeks cheat sheet is the location of the hidden banner. Week 8’s hidden banner is located just South of Frosty Flights.