Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 Cheat Sheet, Complete Challenge Guide
Fortnite Season 7 week 7 has begun. The new week in Fortnite presents all new challenges that players can complete to unlock tiers towards their battle pass. This week there are a total of 7 challenges on the cheat sheet, worth a total of 50 battle pass stars. By using the cheat sheet you will be able to locate of expedition outposts, locate the more popular rifts and more.
Week 7’s challenges are broken down into two categories, free and paid. Those who are playing on the free battle pass for season 7 will be able to complete 3 challenges worth 20 battle pass stars. Those that have purchased a season 7 battle pass will be able to complete not only the 3 free challenges, but 4 paid challenges for a total of 50 stars.
If you have missed previous season 7 cheat sheets take a look at our page containing every season 7 cheat sheet.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 Cheat Sheet
Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 Challenges
Free Battle Pass Challenges
- Visit all expedition outposts (7 outposts) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Use a rift or rift-to-go in different matches (3 rifts) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Get pistol eliminations (3 eliminations) (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
Paid Battle Pass Challenges
- Land at certain named locations (5 locations) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Land at Salty Springs
- Land at Happy Hamlet
- Land at Wailing Woods
- Land at Junk Junction
- Land at Paradise Palms
- Search chests in Loot Lake (7 chests) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Destroy Flying X-4 Stormwings (1 Stormwing) (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
- Deal damage to opponents in a single match (3 damage tiers) (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
Also on this weeks cheat sheet is the location of the hidden battle star. Week 7’s battle star is hidden near Polar Peak and can be found on the North end of town.