The fourth week of Fortnite Season 7 has begun. With the new week comes an all new cheat sheet. The season 7 week 4 cheat sheet is a simple guide to help you complete all of your week 4 challenges. By using the cheat sheet to complete your challenges you will unlock battle stars that can be used to rank up your battle pass and unlock cool new skins, emotes and more.
The season 7 week 4 cheat sheet is broken down into two categories: free and paid. The free challenges are for players who have not purchased a season 7 battle pass, the paid are for those who have. By completing the free challenges you will unlock a total of 20 battle pass stars. Players who complete the paid battle pass week 4 challenges will unlock an additional 30 battle pass stars. If you complete the challenges for the free and paid battle pass you will unlock a total of 50 battle pass stars. The free and paid battle pass challenges are easy using the week 4 cheat sheet below.
If you have missed previous season 7 cheat sheets take a look at our page containing every season 7 cheat sheet.
Season 7 Week 4 Cheat Sheet
Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 Challenges
Free Battle Pass Challenges
- Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in Different Matches (5 matches) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Launch fireworks (3 fireworks) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Eliminate opponents at expedition outposts (3 opponents) (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
Paid Battle Pass Challenges
- Destroy Items (3 different item types) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Utility Poles
- Wooden Palettes
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (100 damage) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Get eliminations at happy hamlet or pleasant park (3 eliminations) (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
- Search for the letters “N O M S” (4 letters) (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
- The O is West of Pleasant Park
- The S is at Wailing Woods
- The M is at Dusty Divot
- The N is under the Frozen Lake
- Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row