The Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 cheat sheet is a complete guide to all week 3 challenges. Week 3 started on December 20, 2018 and is expected to run until December 26. Week 3 challenges are similar to those in prior weeks. By completing all season 7 week 3 challenges players will be able to earn 50 battle pass stars. After completing the week 3 challenges you will unlock unique rewards within your battle pass. You can get tips on how to complete all season 7 week 3 challenge using the cheat sheet below.
Each week a new set of challenges are released so make sure to check back next week for the new cheat sheet.
If you have missed previous season 7 cheat sheets take a look at our page containing every season 7 cheat sheet.
Season 7 Week 3
- Free Battle Pass Challenges
- Ride a zip line in different matches (5 zip lines) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Land at different named locations (5 locations) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Stage 2: Land at Pleasant park
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Lodge
- Stage 4: Land at Lazy Links
- Stage 5: Land at Tilted Towers
- Legendary weapon eliminations (2 eliminations) (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
- Paid Battle Pass Challenges
- Search chests in tomato temple or polar peaks (7 chests) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Ring 2 doorbells in a single match at different named locations (2 doorbells) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars) (HARD)
- Search between 3 ski lodges (1 star) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Deal damage with different types of weapons (3 weapon types) (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
- Shotgun Damage
- Pistol Damage
- Sniper Damage
How to Complete
The trick to completing the challenges is not to rush them. Sometimes it is easier to complete the challenges after half of the lobby has died and isn’t competing with you to unlock them at the same time. Keep in mind if you have done one of the challenges you will need to finish the game for the challenge to unlock. If you leave the game prior to dying or the game ending you will not unlock the challenge.
The cheat sheet art was provided by squatingdog
- For other weeks, check out All Fortnite Season 7 Cheat Sheets