Fortnite Season 7 week 1 has begun. The brand new season features multiple new challenges that players can complete to unlock tiers towards their battle pass. This week there are 7 challenges on the cheat sheet, worth a total of 50 battle pass stars. By using the cheat sheet you will be able to locate all of the forbidden locations, the crown of RVS, the metal turtle, the submarine and more to complete your challenges.
The challenges are broken down into two categories: free and paid. Those who are playing on the free battle pass for season 7 will be able to complete 3 challenges worth 20 battle pass stars. Those that have purchased a season 7 battle pass will be able to complete not only the 3 free challenges, but 4 paid challenges for a total of 50 stars..
For future Fortnite season 7 cheat sheets take a look at our page containing every season 7 cheat sheet.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 Cheat Sheet
Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 Challenges
Free Battle Pass Challenges
- Pick up an item of each rarity (5 items) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Dance in different forbidden locations (7 locations) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars) – Season 7 Forbidden Locations Map
- Play matches with at least one elimination (5 matches) (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
Paid Battle Pass Challenges
- Dance on the crown of RVS, a metal turtle, and a submarine (3 locations) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars) (HARD)
- Deal head shot damage to opponents (200 damage) (Reward: 5 battle pass stars)
- Search: 5 ammo boxes, 3 chests, and 1 supply drop (3 different searches) (Reward: 10 battle pass stars) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in different named locations (5 name locations) (HARD)
As you can see the battle pass structure and challenge types haven’t changed much from previous weeks. Good luck!