Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 Cheat Sheet, Complete Challenge Guide
Fortnite season 6 week 6 has officially started on November 1, 2018. With the season half way over players are looking to earn battle stars more now than ever to complete their battle pass tier 100 unlocks.
The week 6 challenges are all relatively easy. Most of them you just need to visit locations. However, there are a few more challenging ones like dealing damage with your pickaxe or finding the stands with sheet music.
Season 6 Week 6 Cheat Sheet:
Season 6 Week 6 Free Battle Pass Challenges:
- Place chillers in different locations (3 Chillers – Reward: 5 Battle Pass Stars)
- Search a chest in differently named locations (7 locations – Reward: 5 Battle Pass Stars)
- Shotgun Eliminations (3 Eliminations – Reward: 10 Battle Pass Stars) (HARD)
Season 6 Week 6 Paid Battle Pass Challenges:
- Deal damage with pickaxe to opponents (250 Damage – Reward: 5 Battle Pass Stars)
- Find and play the sheet music (4 stands – Reward: 10 Battle Pass Stars) (HARD)
- Find the sheet music in Pleasant Park
- Play the sheet music in Pleasant Park
- Find the sheet music in Retail Row
- Play the sheet music in Retail Row
- Get eliminations with different weapon rarities (5 Rarities – Reward: 10 Battle Pass Stars) (HARD)
- Land at different named locations (5 Locations – Reward: 5 Battle Pass Stars)
- Part 1: Land Shifty Shafts
- Part 2: Land Risky Reels
- Part 3: Land Retail Row
- Part 4: Land Haunted Hills
- Part 5: Land Leaky Lake
Like previous weeks, completing the season 6 week 6 challenges will reward you with 100 battle pass stars. The battle pass stars will be redeemed for tiers on your battle pass. Unlocking tiers will grant you in-game items like skins, emotes, and sprays. Reach level 100 on the battle pass to complete it.