Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 has begun on October 25, 2018. With the new week comes exciting new challenges that will allow players to unlock battle pass stars that can be used to purchase items from the item shop. Like previous weeks, this weeks challenges contain 3 free challenges, and 4 paid challenges. Completing all of the season 6 week 5 challenges will earn you an impressive 50 battle pass stars.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Cheat Sheet:
Free Season 6 Week 5 Battle Pass Challenges:
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different radar signs. (5 Different Signs – Reward: 5 Stars)
- Fortnite Radar Detector Map – Use this map to locate all of the radar detectors to complete the challenge.
- Jump through flaming hoops with a shopping cart or ATK (5 Different Hoops – Reward 5 Stars)
- Fortnite Flaming Hoop Map – Use this map to locate all of the flaming hoops to complete the challenge.
- Deal damange with tactical shotguns, pump shotguns, and heavy shotguns (200 Damage with each shotgun type – Reward 10 Stars) (Hard)
Paid Season 6 Week 5 Battle Pass Challenges:
- Eliminate an opponent closer than 5m away (2 close range eliminations – Reward: 5 Stars)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500 damage – Reward: 5 Stars)
- Minigun Eliminations (2 Eliminations – Reward: 10 Stars) (Hard)
- Deal damage with standard pistols, silenced pistols, and hand cannons to opponents (200 Damage with each pistol type – Reward: 10 Stars) (Hard)