The Division 2 released a patch on March 28, 2019 at 1:30 AM PT. The patch is part of The Division 2’s weekly maintenance plan and will require approximately 3 hours of down time. However, previously Ubisoft has been able to complete the maintenance much faster than the estimated time. To continue playing The Division 2 players will need to download and install the update. This weeks update is for all platforms including PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The main focus of the March 28 update was to fix bugs that players have been encountering over the last couple weeks. While also improving performance and quality of life for agents. This is one of many patches that Ubisoft has released just two weeks after the games launch.
The Division 2 Patch Notes Summary
- Clan member yellow color changed
- Push-to-Talk is now default in VOIP settings
- Improved FPS
- Fixed challenges bugs
- Fixed Logitech headphone issue
The Division 2 Complete Patch Notes
- Various improvements to reduce frame drops.
- Changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.
- Changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting.
- Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.
- Reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.
- Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.
- Fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.
- Fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.
- Fixed instances of skills going on cool down when deploying a shield.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.
- Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.
- Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.
- Improvements made to Co-op health scaling.
- Fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.
- Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.
- Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.
- Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.
- Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button in some occurrences.
- Fixed an issue where the HDR setting slider would not move.