Super Smash Bros Ultimate Tiers by Pro Players
Super Smash Bros Ultimate is set to release on December 7, 2018. Prior to full release the game has been on display at tournaments like EVO 2018 and E3 2018. Many Super Smash professional players have had their chance to play the game at these tournaments. Some pro players that have played the game have even made tier lists. Tier lists are lists in which characters in the game are ranked from highest to worst. The higher the character ranks on a tier list the better they are in game.
Super Smash Tier Lists by Pro Players
PG ESAM Tier List
PG ESAM is a professional player that rose to fame after placing 4th at MLG Orlando 2010. ESAM has competed in over 100 Super Smash tournaments and has earned $40,000. ESAM has preferred to play Pickachu over the course of his Smash career.
- Top Tier: Pikachu, Bayonetta, Sheik, Snake, Marth
- High Tier: Ryu, Ganondorf, Ike, Pokemon Trainer, Little Mac
- Upper-Mid Tier: Cloud, Corrin, Mewtwo, Ridley, Inkling, Ness, Link
- Lower-Mid Tier: Sonic, Mario, Zelda, Mega Man, Fox
- Low Tier: Donkey Kong, Villager, Bowser, Kirby
- Bottom: Samus, Pac Man, Ice Climbers
Mew2King and Salem Tier List
Mew2King and Salem are professional Super Smash players who together have earned over $300,000 in prize earnings. The two have attended almost 700 Smash tournaments and are some of most known professional players. Mew2King as his name suggest prefers to play Mewtwo. While Salem prefers to play Bayonetta. The two put together a tier list based on their time spent playing Super Smash Ultimate prior to release.
- Top Tier: Bayonetta, Pokemon Trainer, Ryu, Inkling, Marth, Pikachu, Sheik, Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, Little Mac
- High Tier: Mewtwo, Snake, Link, Ike, Ganondorf, Pit, Sonic, Ness, Corrin, Cloud
- Mid Tier: Ice Climbers, Ridley, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Villager, Pac Man
- Low Tier: Fox
- Bottom Tier: Kirby, Samus
Many pro players believe that prior to release Bayonetta may be the best character in the game. However, many professional believe that Bayonetta will be getting a nerf prior to the games full release on December 7. Keep in mind that these tiers lists may change once the game is fully released.