A second patch for Ring of Elysium will be deployed on March 28, 2019. This patch will also require down time. Players can expect the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours. The down time will begin on March 28, 2019 at 9:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM EST.
The patch is to basically undo what the previous patch did. The Pirate event is being ended early, as well as various other bug fixes that occurred from the previous patch.
Ring of Elysium Patch Notes – March 28
- Ended the S3 Pirate Dropship event early and changed the mechanic to the original direct spawn-selection system
- Fixed a loading screen’s incorrect wording in the S3 Adventurer Pass rewards
- Fixed several client stutter issues caused by the shader cache
- Fixed an issue where players cannot hear door opening/shutting sounds for doors below them
- Fixed an issue where the female default character’s ankle model was shown incorrectly while wearing the Adventurer Pant