Fortnite Season 8 Week 5 Cheat Sheet, All Week 5 Challenges
Looking to complete your Fortnite season 8 week 5 challenge quicker? Look no further than the Fortnite Season 8 Week 5 Cheat Sheet.
Like previous weeks this week there has been 7 all new challenges released. The challenges are broken into two categories: free and battle pass challenges. The three free challenges when completed will reward you with a total of 20 battle pass stars. The battle pass challenges if complete will reward you with 30 battle pass stars. If you complete both of them you will get a total of 50 battle pass stars.
All of these challenges are a lot easier when you’re looking at the season 8 week 5 cheat sheet, which gives you tips and guides you on how to complete the Fortnite season 8 week challenges.
Fortnite Season 8 Week 5 Cheat Sheet
Fortnite Season 8 Week 5 Challenges
- Deal 200 damage with scoped weapons to opponents
- Search chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the bouncy ball toy
- Gain shields from
- 50 shields from mushrooms
- 100 shields from small shield potions
- 100 shields from shield potions
- Use a volcano vent, zipline, and vehicle in a single match
- Eliminate 3 opponents at Pirate camps