Apex Legends Patch Notes – v1.10 April 3, 2019 Update
Apex Legends has began rolling out their latest patch, version 1.10. The patch was released on April 3, 2019 at 10:00 AM PST. The patch will require users to update their Origin’s client as well. The primary objective of the patch was to make Apex Legends more stable by patching bugs, and improving the quality of life for players.
However, it appears the latest patch has brought on a completely new bug that has players quite upset. Players who have downloaded the latest patch have reported that their accounts are being reset. Respawn has commented on the issue saying they are working on a fix.
Apex Legends v1.10 Complete Patch Notes
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to:
- Running out of memory.
- CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating.
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
JUMP PAD PHASE WALK INTERACTIONS
- Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.